Domain forwarding or web forwarding
All domain name registrations and transfers and email hosting clients receive free domain forwarding.
After you have ordered domain name forwarding or email hosting service, you will receive an email to let you know that it is ready to use. You can then follow the instructions below to set up the URL where your domain will be redirected to.
- Login to your domain name account with your username and password.
- Choose your domain from the Overview page by clicking on the link name
- If you have ordered free domain name forwarding/dns hosting, you will see the link in the left hand menu Domain Redirector. Click on this link.
- Then turn on "Redirection Status" to ON and enter the destination URL and enable or disable cloaking. If cloaking is enabled you can also enter in Title, Description, Keywords.
- if you wish to redirect your domain name without hiding the destination URL, you can disable cloaking.
Changing your name server records
Before domain name forwarding will work, you will need to change your name server records.
Navigate to the link Domain Names, and then navigate to the bottom of this page and enter the following name servers.
And remove the other name server records.
It will then take 24-48 hours to propogate these changes across the internet network but often much sooner.
We advise that if you want to see your domain name resolving to your website files sooner, do not be tempted to visit your domain name because your ISP will hold the old address (pre changes you have just made) in its cache. If you are concerned that you have not filled in the fields properly, log back in and navigate to these pages and check that all the information has been entered in correctly. Usually, if you return in a few hours and enter your domain name into the address bar of your browser, you will see the changes that you have made working
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your registrant email address, and send the name of your domain, the destination url and whether you want standard forwarding or framed forwarding. If you do not indicate the type of domain forwarding we will choose standard forwarding.
If you want email address, Click here for email hosting prices.